Right-Of-Way Work Permits Required:
- The Engineering Department reviews site plans, and inspects and records all construction completed within the City's right-of-way. These projects include, but are not limited to, water or sewer line replacement, driveway approaches, storm sewer projects, sidewalk construction, and tree planting.
- Required for installation or replacement of a water service, or water main.
Records available to residents include:
- Utility locations
- Construction plans are available for the streets, storm sewers, water mains, sidewalks, and sanitary sewers throughout the City. Detailed plans are not always available due to age.
- Plat maps showing property boundaries and aerial topographic maps.
- A geographic information system (GIS) is available for residents to obtain additional information.
- For information on availability and cost of paper or electronic copies, review the City's Enhanced Access Policy located here.
For a list of Forms and Permits click here.
- Stacie Tewari, City Engineer, (989) 779-5404, email@example.com
- Robyn Liptow, GIS Specialist, (989) 779-5407, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bill Ernst, Engineering Tech, (989) 779-5406, email@example.com
- Eric Smith, Engineering Tech, (989) 779-5408, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Staff (989) 779-5401