Once you complete and submit the online application, a staff member will contact you within 7-10 days.
A Special Event Permit is required when an event organizer plans a celebration, march, parade, block party, art or music festival, carnival or similar local special event which is held wholly or partially upon a street, park or public property.
Please note: General park shelter rentals for such activities as family reunions, weddings, club/business meetings, and picnics do not need to fill out a special event application. However, a park facility rental application is required.
- Park Facility Rental Fees & Amenities Brochure
- Application for use of Park Facility
- City Park Ordinances
- Commercial River Access Policy & License | Special Use Application
- Geocaching Policy | Geocaching Permit
- Guidelines for "Run/Walk" Events Utilizing the GKB Trail System
- Restroom Closure & Winterization
- River Access Rules & Etiquette
- Shelter Rental Rules & Regs
- Skate Park Rules