The Emergency Management Team is comprised of individuals from many city, county, state and federal organizations. The Team is on-call 24 hours a day to respond to situations posed by manmade or natural disasters and events.
To ensure the public's safety during a disaster, the Emergency Management Team works closely with other departments including Public Works, Police, Fire, and additional county resources to address the needs and safety of the citizens. The goal of the Emergency Management Team is to work proactively to ensure the safety and preparedness of area citizens.
Please utilize the links below to learn about how you can help yourself be prepared for emergency situations. Make a plan, prepare, and practice it.
- Michigan State Police Emergency Management
- Storm Prediction Center - Tornado Safety
- FEMA - Tornado
- Ready.gov - Prepare. Plan. Stay Informed.
- FEMA - Guide to Citizen Preparedness
- CDC - Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Isabella County Emergency Management (EOC)
- National Terrorism Advisory System
For more information regarding Mt. Pleasant's Emergency Management, please contact:
Greg Walterhouse, Fire Chief
Phone: (989) 779-5100