The Spray Park is designed for youth ages 12 and younger. The spray park works through an offsite computer control system. This sets the hours of operation. During the hours of operation when the water is available, park users will press an activator to start the flow of water. After approximately 4 - 5 minutes the cycle completes and the water stops. Park users continue to re-activate the system for endless fun. Here are some Fun Facts about the Spray Park:
- Total Square Footage: 2,095
- # of Water Features: 12
- # of Water Activated Sprayers & Nozzles: 100
- # of Activation Buttons: 2
- Amount of Fun: TONS!
Special notes about the Spray Park:
- There is no lifeguard on duty. Close parental supervision highly recommended.
- No pets inside fenced area.
- No skateboards, bikes, scooters or inline skates.
- No food or gum inside the fenced area.
- No glass containers are allowed in any City Park facility.
- No running.
- Summer Hours are 9:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.