Contracts and Benefits
Labor Agreements and Benefits/Personnel Policies For Non-Union Employees
The City of Mt. Pleasant offers employees health, prescription, dental, and vision coverage.
To access detailed information regarding the total benefit package, please view the specific union contract or agreement located below.
Professional, Administrative, Confidential and Technical
- Professional, Administrative, Confidential and Technical (PACT) Employees
- Technical, Professional and Office Workers Assoication of Michigan (TPOAM) Employees - April 1, 2013 - April 1, 2017
- Paid On-Call Firefighters
- Paid On-Call Firefighters Association - January 1, 2011 - December 31, 2015
- Full-time Firefighters
- Fire Fighters Association of Michigan (FAOM) Local No. 001 - January 1, 2009 - December 31, 2013
- Letter of Agreement (Payment for Work Performed Outside of a Duty Day)
- Patrol Officers Association – Affiliated with the Police Officers Association of Michigan (POAM) – January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2015
- Sergeants Association – Affiliated with the Command Officers Association of Michigan (COAM) – January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2015
All contracts may be viewed or printed out from your home or office computer.